check_procs timeout - Solaris 10

Sapon, Dimitry Dimitry.Sapon at rbccm.com
Tue Jul 24 18:49:15 CEST 2007

Hi Dani,

Thanks for the quick response.

At first I ran into this problem when I added the new Solaris 10 box to
monitor (current ones being monitored are all 8. The new box started
timing out through NRPE. After investigating I figured out that, NRPE
works fine. So I tested running the command from the shell and got the
same error message, which basically says that it's the plugin itself
that's having the problem

Regarding your solution, was that the one with Java environment
variables?