no etc file

Nancy L. Keezer nkeezer at gwinnettpl.org
Tue Jul 24 16:11:01 CEST 2007

First install no etc folder tried the make install-config  still no
files.  I also am unsure on what files I need to modify for my network.
I am using Ubuntu (I am also new to it) and Nagios3.0a4 been following
the ubuntu quickstart guide from site with no luck.

Nancy Keezer MCP, MCSA
Network Administrator
Gwinnett County Public Library
nkeezer at gwinnettpl.org