cgi's missing

Jonathan Murray jmurray at whoi.edu
Mon Jul 23 17:18:58 CEST 2007

You should refer to:

http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=55

as Giles Coochey suggests. If during the build process, statusmap.cgi
doesn't get built, it is most likely because there are missing packages
that are required. I also ran into this problem. Installing the missing
dependencies and then following the instructions worked well.

--
Jonathan Murray
linux generalist