cgi's missing

jmurray at whoi.edu jmurray at whoi.edu
Mon Jul 23 15:33:50 CEST 2007

I had the same problem. I found that they had been built when I made the
software, but they didn't get copied to the correct directory. I guess that's
something that gets done manually.

In my case I had to copy

/usr/local/src/nagios-2.8/cgi/statusmap.cgi (where I built it)

to:
/usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi

also make sure you check your configure log after you run your ./configure,
there are dependencies that are required for some of the cgi's to be built.

-Jonathan