NRPE times out after 10 seconds

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Jul 19 04:39:52 CEST 2007

You posted a timeout for check_logfiles and the above looks correct. Did
you also pass an increased timeout to check_nrpe that I expect is
calling check_logfiles on the remote machine? After increasing the
timeout for check_nrpe, did you restart or reload nagios? If so, please
post the service definition, command definition as well as example
plugin output (or nagios.log entry) when it fails.

--
Marc