Contacts.cfg

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Jul 18 15:59:10 CEST 2007

Yes and no respectively...

> I ran the command like so, "make install-config", shouldn't this have
> installed all the sample config files?  If not, can someone send me
> theirs? =)

Nagios-2.x sample config files are only bigger.cfg, minimal.cfg,
checkcommands.cfg, miscommands.cfg, resource.cfg, cgi.cfg and
nagios.cfg. There is no contacts.cfg nor is there an Objects directory
created. bigger.cfg and mimimal.cfg are example files that contain _all_
the object directives (contact, host, services, etc). You can split each
object type out into its own file if you like but it's not necessary.

--
Marc