notifications setup

Sapon, Dimitry Dimitry.Sapon at rbccm.com
Mon Jul 16 23:19:10 CEST 2007

Another option If I'm not mistaken, you can use the escalations option
set this up.

Create an escalation for the service that you want to have this option
enabled for and set the escalation_options to say CRITICAL and set the
group to notify for that state. Do the same for other states/group
combos that you want for that service. If you need this done for every
notification, set the first_notification  to 1 and last_notification to
0.

What this will allow you to do is still have each person with the
capability of receiving any kind of notification. This might be useful
if you need to segment this person's notification criteria by state
based on host/service.

Try it out and see if it works.