OpMonagent 2.2.0.10 - former nsclient

Alessandro Ren alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br
Thu Jul 12 20:24:03 CEST 2007

    We have enhanced the nsclient code and have changed the name of the
agent to opmonagent.
    We have fixed some bugs and are in the process of adding new features.
    - fixed the connection limit, it only allowed 5 connections, now it
allows hundreds.
    - possible access violations have been fixed
    - new component versions have been use to compile the agent
    - we no longer store configuration in the registry, ini file now
    - opmonagent tries to auto detect the right counters to use based on
a new counter.defs structure
    - very small memory footprint and CPU utilization

    We are in the process of adding NRPE and WMI support to the agent,
due to the next month.
    Any suggestions or bug reports can be sent via our support forum at
https://intranet.opservices.com.br/phpBB2/ and the agent can be
downloaded from
http://www.opservices.com.br/downloads/opmonagent-2.2.0.10.zip .
    Thanks.