multi purpose VBSCript

riky.none at email.it riky.none at email.it
Fri Jul 6 14:09:41 CEST 2007

I think that in more and more scenari (windows world) one nagios-script must
(in NRPE mode)
1)run one dos check command
2)read your output
3)find string (default "error")
4)create output (state and description)
VBScript is the best way (is easy and work in ALL windows server sistem) but
i am vbscript's newbie
Plase send me one basic multipurpose script
I modify this script to use my command
ONLY NOTE:
I must check status backup veritas
the command is ca_qmgr.exe -l

the output is :

  JOB# JOBID    STATUS            EXEC-TIME      JOB-TYPE   LAST-RESULT
   OWNER                             DESCRIPTION

     3  1116      DONE  06/29/2007 23:30:29        BACKUP     CANCELLED
carootexchange MORFEO SMAN004 (Makeup Job for Job No. 2 ID 1114)
     2  1121    ACTIVE  07/02/2007 09:31:29        BACKUP      ERROR
caroot                 exchange MORFEO SMAN004
     1  1120     READY  07/04/2007 18:00:00    DB-PRUNING      FINISHED
No Owner                             No Comments

grazie

 Sponsor:
 Puliziashop: tutto quello che cerchi a portata di click, vieni a vedere
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6758&d=20070706