System call sent warnings to stderr message

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Jan 18 22:57:58 CET 2007

[chop]

> The error message that I am getting for both services is the
following:

> System call sent warnings to stderr message
>

> What changes should I make to correct this? Thanks.

What's the error that you see when you run check_nrpe as the nagios user
on your nagios machine? If you see only the error above there, what is
the error that you see when you run check_procs as the nrpe user on your
destination machine? One or the other is sending error messages to
stderr that nagios doesn't capture. I would guess that there's a problem
running check_procs on the destination host.

--
Marc