Completely stumped

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Jan 18 16:29:41 CET 2007

[chop]

> I'm out of ideas (and to be frank, a bit desperate).
>
> What the hell can I do?

What's your normal_check_interval, 'nagios -s /path/to/nagios.cfg'
output and Performance Info (all metrics). I would try disabling all
host checks by setting 'check_period none' in your host definitions.
Host checks can have significant performance impact and that may at
least give a direction to look.

--
Marc