email help

Nedim Bicic nedo72 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:11:52 CET 2007

I get emails on my local machine its a sendmail option on the linux box
whenever a host goes down it sends it to nagios mailbox on the local
server cant i somehow redirect it so it can send it to nedo72 at gmail.com
i tried adding myself to the contact group but says i am not part of the
group

and there is nothing in the manual or creating seprate pipes for email just
says add email under contacts

do you guys have a link that shows how to set this up
thanks