general

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 17:18:31 CET 2007

Top posting is bad. Please use inline comments to only relevant
material to make archiving easier, and threading more sane.

> ok i guess everything is ok here i can access the the webinterface and see
> my my hosts and servfices but i cant edit out # in nagios.cfg for other
> objects

As has been stated already in the thread. PLEASE READ THE NAGIOS DOCUMENTATION.

After each change you make, run nagios -v, so that you can see if
things are formatted properly and are considered sane by nagios. If
you're having problems, then you're doing something wrong. If you're
not sharing the info here, then there's no way we can assist.

George Orwell