general

Nedim Bicic nedo72 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 17:05:41 CET 2007

*> nagios -v /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg*

Nagios 2.4
Copyright (c) 1999-2006 Ethan Galstad (http://www.nagios.org)
Last Modified: 05-31-2006
License: GPL

Reading configuration data...

Running pre-flight check on configuration data...

Checking services...
Checked 7 services.
Checking hosts...
Checked 3 hosts.
Checking host groups...
Checked 1 host groups.
Checking service groups...
Checked 0 service groups.
Checking contacts...
Checked 1 contacts.
Checking contact groups...
Checked 1 contact groups.
Checking service escalations...
Checked 0 service escalations.
Checking service dependencies...
Checked 0 service dependencies.
Checking host escalations...
Checked 0 host escalations.
Checking host dependencies...
Checked 0 host dependencies.
Checking commands...
Checked 22 commands.
Checking time periods...
Checked 1 time periods.
Checking extended host info definitions...
Checked 0 extended host info definitions.
Checking extended service info definitions...
Checked 0 extended service info definitions.
Checking for circular paths between hosts...
Checking for circular host and service dependencies...
Checking global event handlers...
Checking obsessive compulsive processor commands...
Checking misc settings...

Total Warnings: 0
Total Errors:   0

Things look okay - No serious problems were detected during the pre-flight
check

ok i guess everything is ok here i can access the the webinterface and see
my my hosts and servfices but i cant edit out # in nagios.cfg for other
objects