general

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 05:30:52 CET 2007

On 1/9/07, Nedim Bicic <nedo72 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hey i configured all .cfg files seperatly from the original nagios.cfg file
> but when i try to split them and add host to it  but i cant add host
> dependencies its giving me an error
>
> Does anyone know how to fix it

Would you mind terribly providing us with even a little information to
go on here? The crystal ball isn't properly dialed in yet.

What version of nagios are you running?
HOW are your cfg files set up?
What is the error you're getting?
How did you install nagios?

We can't see your screen from here. You have to give us the basics if
you want any help.

George Orwell