Unsatisfied symbol when compiling on hp 11.23 itanium

Charles Drayton cdrayton at kanbay.com
Thu Jan 4 18:37:13 CET 2007

Hi,

Has anyone seen this before ? Any suggestions ? Thanks for any input.

/home/nagios/nrpe-2.5.2/src $ make all

gcc -g -O2 -I/usr/local/include/openssl -I/usr/local/include
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -o nrpe nrpe.c utils.c -L/usr/local/lib -lssl -lcrypto
-lnsl -lwrap -liberty

nrpe.c: In function 'wait_for_connections':

nrpe.c:768: warning: passing argument 3 of 'getpeername' from
incompatible pointer type

ld: (Warning) Unsatisfied symbol "rfc931_timeout" in file
/usr/lib/hpux32/libwrap.so

1 warnings.

/home/nagios/nrpe-2.5.2/src $