Uptime error

Wed Feb 28 12:36:34 CET 2007

You can do it by setting scheduled host checks, but it's very
performance-intensive, and *will* affect your service checks.
Your uptime check will do what you want much better if you add it as a
service to your host.

Why are you so insistent you don't want to use check_ping as your host
command and Uptime as a service?

Andy.

--
Andy Shellam
NetServe Support Team

the Mail Network
"an alternative in a standardised world"

p: +44 (0) 121 288 0832/0839
m: +44 (0) 7818 000834