Export Nagios Data

Riahi Taieb taieb.riahi at topnet.tn
Mon Feb 26 12:09:49 CET 2007

Hello,

I have Nagios running on a machine and I would like to upgrade it it to
a newer version on another machine. Now, we are running Nagios 1.3, and
we intend to replace it with a 2.7 one which is hosted on a new server.
Is there a way to export the database ( Nagios with mysql ) through the
upgrade process, so we can find all of our previous reports ?

Thx

Riahi Taieb