Reports using NDOutils?

Trask trasko at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 18:58:27 CET 2007

Are there any projects, addons, or home-made scripts out there that
people are using that pulls data from the NDO output and creates
reports?  I've done a good bit of searching and haven't found
anything, but it seems like such a logical thing to have that I figure
someone has done this already.

I have a few related questions as well:

1) Do others have the same experience of not getting any reliable data
back from the standard nagios reports if you do time periods greater
than a week or so?  Ours will churn and churn for a few minutes and
then just result in a blank page.
2) Is it crazy to think I can keep *all* the NDO data forever?  (~500
hosts / 6000+ srvcs)
3) Is it me, or does using rrdtool to keep and graph nagios data seem
non-optimal given that (at least now) all that data can be had in a
standard relational database and kept around for as long as you like?

Thanks... trying to get my head around all of this.

~Trask