Reverse service in Windows

Scott Mitchell smitchell at storefinancial.com
Thu Feb 8 19:10:24 CET 2007

OK I am relatively new to NAGIOS, but I haven't been able to find an
answer to my issue. I would like to monitor a Windows 2003 service that
is normally not running and I would like to be notified when it is
running. Is this possible?

Scott Mitchell
StoreFinancial

Confidentiality Notice:
This message and any included attachments are from StoreFinancial Services, LLC, and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail. Thank you for your cooperation.