Adding hosts and services

Nedim Bicic nedo72 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 19:57:38 CET 2007

yeah i can create subdirectory for hosts and services and make a pointer in
nagios.cfg but let me ask you could you have multiple host.cfg files and
service.cfg files on the local host

for example splitting hosts into areas and serivces into regions

also my cpu is spiking in terms of processing i wonder if thats caused by my
updated of host and services that are in the same files.???