Need some help regarding with tomcat server

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Thu Feb 1 08:35:56 CET 2007

> After Installed Nagios2.7 and Nagios plugin-1.4.5.
> The following configuration files are located in
> /usr/local/nagios/etc cgi.cfg-sample  commands.cfg-sample
> localhost.cfg-sample  nagios.cfg-sample  resource.cfg-sample
>
> Later copy those from $NAGIOSHOME/etc/*.cfg-sample to
> $NAGIOSHOME/etc/*.cfg as
>
> cgi.cfg  commands.cfg  htpasswd.users  localhost.cfg
> nagios.cfg  resource.cfg
>
> The below configuration are not availble in /usr/local/nagios/etc/ .
> Do we need to create these files in /usr/local/nagios/etc/ or
> did I missed any thing during installation time.
> Please let me know.

If you've specified in your nagios.cfg file that that's where the files
are, then that's where you need to put them... Or you need to change
your nagios.cfg to point to where they are.  Pretty simple, really.

Also, keep in mind that just dropping the sample config files in without
customizing them to your environment will probably not work.