Perpetual notifications.

Matt Lozier mlozier at spindletopoil.com
Thu Dec 27 22:14:50 CET 2007

Hello,

Is there any way to have Nagios send out notifications for a problem only
*once*.

About every half hour I get an e-mail notifying me that a host or service is
down, but I'm already aware of this.  I do want to be notified, but only
once.  If the host goes down at 5:30 pm, I only want to be notified again
once the host is back up.

Any help and all suggestions are welcomed and *appreciated*!

Thanks so much,

---

Matt