mysql database details

vadi vadi.ksdba at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 05:32:58 CET 2007

Hello Gary / Nagios team,

Thank you Gary Sir,

I got the answer and it's correct:

SELECT s.schema_name,CONCAT(IFNULL(ROUND((SUM(t.data_length)+SUM(
t.index_length))/1024/1024,2),0.00),"Mb")
total_size,CONCAT(IFNULL(ROUND(((SUM(t.data_length)+SUM(t.index_length
))-SUM(t.data_free))/1024/1024,2),0.00),"Mb")
data_used,CONCAT(IFNULL(ROUND(SUM(data_free)/1024/1024,2),0.00),"Mb")
data_free,IFNULL(ROUND((((SUM(t.data_length)+SUM(t.index_length))-SUM(
t.data_free))/((SUM(t.data_length)+SUM(t.index_length)))*100),2),0)
pct_used,COUNT(table_name) total_tables FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.SCHEMATA s
LEFT JOIN INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES t ON s.schema_name = t.table_schemaWHERE
s.schema_name = "nagios_objects" GROUP BY s.schema_name ORDER BY pct_used
DESC\G

Thanks,
Vadiraj