Can Nagios keep the data returned from the services?

Chris Lee clee.hk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 08:43:47 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am new to nagios and just set up one a few days ago. I am using Nagios to monitor the CPU, Memory usage and disk usage of the my servers. I would like to know if Nagios is able to keep the data (ie. cpu, memory, disk usage data) returned by the services from those hosts. I need the data because I will use it for capacity planning and for some simple monthly reports. Can I make use of  Nagios for this purpose?

Thanks a lot,

- Chris Lee