NDOutils on FreeBSD -- solved

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Mon Aug 27 21:38:20 CEST 2007

Oops, forgot to copy this to the list. Would be nice if that was
somewhat more automatic :-P Sorry.

On Aug 22, 2007, at 7:57 AM, Ton Voon wrote:

> On 22 Aug 2007, at 16:44, Michael W. Lucas wrote:
>
>> checking for type of socket size... size_t
>> checking for linker flags for loadable modules... -shared
>> checking for mysql_config... /usr/local/bin/mysql_config
>> checking for mysql_init in -lmysqlclient... yes
>> MySQL library and include file(s) were found!
>>
>> This is more like it.  Now make the main distribution work like
>> that.  ;-)
>
> That's up to Ethan. Another happy user may sway him...

Well, count me in as another happy user, at least as far as the
configure part of the process goes. I ran into the same issues
running configure on OpenBSD 4.1, and that fix worked. I am still
having some problems with the make itself, but that's an issue for
another thread :)
Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician
Frontier Flying Service Inc.