Return code of 136 is out of bounds.

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Aug 24 15:54:53 CEST 2007

136 is highly unusual; google and I haven't seen it before. Do you mean
126? If so, Google leads to FAQ leads to likely answer in under 30
seconds.

If it doesn't, please provide information about OS version and details
about how you installed the plugins. How does this new machine differ
from your current machine?

--
Marc