check host alive by passive

D.Parise at iaea.org D.Parise at iaea.org
Thu Aug 23 18:09:19 CEST 2007

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient.
Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be
privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this
message and then delete it from your system.