option to make nagios recover?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Aug 17 20:08:52 CEST 2007

Nagios should just do it IFF it sent out a problem notification. No
distinction is made between an active OK check that nagios does and one
submitted as above (passive) with regard to notifications. The
notification logic is the same for both. 100% of my notifications come
from passive check results as above. I'd say if you didn't get a
recovery e-mail nagios never sent a problem e-mail or you haven't told
nagios to send recovery e-mails for this service.

--
Marc