Opinion Sought... Essential Nagios 3rd PartyApps.

Sapon, Dimitry Dimitry.Sapon at rbccm.com
Thu Aug 16 19:53:56 CEST 2007

Andy,

In the future release, will it allow the ability to customize which
hosts you want to view, maybe by viewing only certain host groups (by
specifically choosing them or through some REGEX on the name)?

Also, in terms of security, are you planning on implementing who can
view what services based on the if they are a contact of that
service/host?

Regards,
Dimitry