Nagios Log

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Aug 15 15:49:30 CEST 2007

Nagios
> log. Had a look at doco, couldn't find anything.

It's open source, there's always a way. It just depends on how complex
you want your project to be ;) Nagios doesn't provide config options to
change the logging format and relies on the current format for
historical reporting. You'd have to edit the source to modify the log
format. If you care about historical reports you'd need to modify those
CGI's as well to understand your new format.

--
Marc