Return Code 126 Out of Bounds

Robert Wolfe rwolfe at shatterit.com
Wed Aug 15 12:16:52 CEST 2007

Greetings all, this is my first posting to the mailing list so please bear with me :)

We use a modified version of Nagios here at work and I wrote a small program that is a plugin for Nagios.

Unfortunately, if I run the check manually it works fine, however, when Nagios goes to run it it gives a message showing that return code of 126 is out of bounds. The check is written in Pascal and I tried to conform to the Nagios coding standards as best I could.

If anyone could shed a little light on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Robert Wolfe <rwolfe at shatterit.com>