** PROBLEM alert - localhost/Current Load is WARNING **

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:43:38 CEST 2007

On 8/14/07, Nedim Bicic <nedo72 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok i forgot Nagios 2.4
>
> Basically all i am using it for is simple ping services monitors if host are
> up or down
> thats all

That's not what it would appear to be from the check result in your subject.

> I might add that i am aslo running cacti on that same server if that helps
> with clues

Are you sure that the report is coming from nagios and not cacti?

A ping check wouldn't care about load, or even get load information.

You STILL have not provided any description on how your check is set
up, or where this might be coming from.

What check is returning this result? is it from nagios or cacti? How
have you defined this check?

George Orwell