Web Interface for nagios configuration

Bobby bbongcac at fcpp.fujitsu.com
Tue Aug 7 13:41:24 CEST 2007

Hi Christian Silenzi,

Good day, What exacty do you mean by configure it through interface web?

    If you mean adding host, services, etc. I think its all in the CLI or
the conf files of Nagios.
It normally resides here *.conf files on your /usr/local/nagios/etc
directory.

But doing some config changes are also can be done by web thru  FRUITY...
Try to dig deeper here:  http://fruity.sourceforge.net/

Ja ne...