global notification off?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Aug 6 05:01:57 CEST 2007

There are better ways to do this. Enable_notifications option in
nagios.cfg or templates with notification period of none for your
contacts or hosts and services come to mind immediately. The first
option is best since nagios won't have to go through all the
notification logic just to end up sending an e-mail that goes to a
blackhole address.

--
Marc