error code

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 00:33:57 CEST 2007

Hi Michael,

I did a search and found that this error was reported before with NSClient++

search the mailing list for the past few months for the Subject lines of:
*  "Sybase check on windows servers*"in the *Nagios User*
and
*"NSClient++ plugin problem (out of bounds)"* in the  *Nagios Plugin-Help *

this should point you in the correct location.  Since I developed NC_NEt an
alternative to NSCLient++ I did not read these messages, nor have I
qualified the resolutions in them, but hopefully they help you.

As an alternative you could try testing NC_Net and see if it meets your
needs.
It's install is simple, and it is fully compatible with CHeck_nt (compile
check_nc_net if you want to use the additional fnctionallity of NC_NET)
Biggest issue associated to it is that it uses the Dot Net Framework 2.0 and
thus is a much larger footprint on startup and testing. (Due to memory
managment via Dot Net virtual Machine) NC_NEt is on sourceforge, check
Nagios exchange for the link or other availible Windows solutions.

Tony (Author of NC_NEt)