Nagios Looking Glass 1.06

Petersen, Mark MPetersen at gs1us.org
Wed Aug 1 21:21:03 CEST 2007

I'm getting the following error.

The checksum I received with the feed is invalid compared to my local
check. Network problems may be causing packet loss.

Hint: Try increasing PHP's 'memory_limit' and/or 'max_execution_time'
settings in php.ini on the polling server, and restarting the web
service.

I'm trying to run nlg on a client and connect to the nagios server.  I
tried to login to artic (bug tracking), but could not get there.  Since
this claims to be a checksum error, I'm not really sure where to begin.
I have no significant network errors in general.  I have set the
memory_limit to 1024MB and max_execution_timeout to 60s.  The error is
returned well before 60s.

Has anyone else run into this?  Nagios 2.5 on Ubuntu 6.10.

mark