Nagios & oreon on ubuntu server 6.10

Riahi Taieb taieb.riahi at topnet.tn
Mon Apr 23 18:01:52 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

I'm trying to install oreon with my Nagios 2.4 under ubuntu. The problem
is that in the oreon web config it always shows that I have a nagios
version 1.X !!
I think I miss configured oreon, here is the config :

**where is installed nagios? /usr/sbin/nagios2 ( I'v tryed also
/usr/lib/nagios2)
**Where are your nagios etc directory ? /etc/nagios2
**Where are your nagios plugin / libexec directory ? /usr/lib/nagios/plugin
**Where do I install Oreon ? /usr/local/oreon
**Where is sudo ? /etc/sudoers
**Where is RRD perl modules RRDs.pm? /usr/bin/rrdtool

humm...any help?

thx

Taieb Riahi
Service Etudes & Développement
**TOPNET** - Fournisseur de Service Internet
1, Avenue Kheireddine Pacha,
Imm.Pacha Center, Bloc A, 6ème étage 1073 Tunis