Service Group Summary Changing Numbers

Aidan Anderson mail at aidananderson.co.uk
Tue Apr 10 12:27:21 CEST 2007

Hi Elijah,

This sounds similar to a problem that I had, refreshing the browser was
giving me different results.  It turned out that the problem was to do
with 2 Nagios processes running.  When I was refreshing the browser, it
was randomly picking one of the processes and reporting back the state
of that particular instance hence the different results on each
refresh.  To rectify, I stopped Nagios and manually removed the
remaining process and then started Nagios again.  I caused the problem
during a Nagios upgrade, I didn't stop Nagios before starting the
upgrade so it ended up being started twice.

Regards,
Aidan