NRPE: Could not complete SSL handshake

Andy Shellam andy.shellam-lists at mailnetwork.co.uk
Sun Apr 8 11:50:40 CEST 2007

Sorry this message bounced, trying it again...

Yes, and the last log entry was at 05:56 this morning when one of my
client servers was rebooted.

Can I just stress that NO checks within Nagios are failing.  ALL checks
that use NRPE are currently sitting with an OK state.  This is not
causing a problem with any checks, that's why I want to know what's
causing this error to be logged every 5 minutes when there's no problem
anywhere.

It's almost as if there's another Nagios server somewhere trying to talk
to my 3 machines - but I know this isn't the case because there's a
firewall on one of them that only allows my Nagios server on that port.

Andy.