event_handlers through nrpe?

Paul Archer parcher at bcm.edu
Thu Apr 5 16:35:07 CEST 2007

I suppose I should have been more explicit in my first email. The problem
I'm having is not with the basic chain of commands, but with all the
environmental variables/macros. Figuring out what to put where to get the
$SERVICESTATE$ $SERVICESTATETYPE$ $SERVICEATTEMPT$ data all the way to
the remote machine is giving me a headache.
Perhaps using ssh is the way to go...

Paul

--
# pwd