Using plugins in general

Nedim Bicic nedo72 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:21:43 CEST 2007

Hi i have nagios 2.4

I want to use the plugins i have but when i set up a test host to check CPU
or diskspace i keep getting wiered error a bunch of code in the service menu
on the nagios web - interface, but whats intresting the PING service works
for some reason i enabled SNMP on the test host

I am not sure how plugins suppose to work does anyone know how i can use
these nice plugins there could be very useful

thanks