Web Pagre Frame Disappears in FireFox

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Sep 22 21:32:30 CEST 2006

If you haven't modified the source code then it would appear that your
firefox is borked. I use FF exclusively and have never seen that problem
nor have I seen anyone else report it. All links have a target of
'main'. If you view source on the page, or look at
~nagios/share/index.html, you should see the frameset and a line that
looks like --

<FRAME SRC="main.html" NAME="main">

The FRAME NAME defines the frame window that the links will use and must
match the 'target=' used for each link. If it's not 'main' (or at least
the same) then FF will either open a new window or replace the current
window.

--
Marc