Problem monitoring windows with NRPE

Carlos Mauricio Reyes Sanmiguel creyes at co.ibm.com
Tue Sep 19 18:38:36 CEST 2006

Hi, I've been monitoring windows servers for a while with NRPE and it
worked fine, but couple days ago, i have been having trouble with the
information from the Windows server CPU plugging, I'm receiving this..

Current Status:   OK
Status Information: NOW: Mean:0.000000% Variance: 0.000000% CUMULATIVE:
Mean:0.000000% Variance: 0.000000%

and this happends to all my windows servers, the thing is that it was
working ok before, and all other pluggins, like memory, proccess, etc..
are working ok..

Does anybody knows, waht can it be?

Thanks.

Creyes.