**ePN failed to compile/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_snmp_cisco_memutil: "Globalsymbol "$script" requires explicit package name at (eval 1) line 29

hendro budianto he_anton at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 04:03:16 CEST 2006

Thx's Rob,
for your help, but if i run the command manual is
working fine. I wonder what wrong with my
configurations ? After added a new "my $script", the
other error is occur "Global symbol "$timeout" or the
other that begining with "$". Should i append the
variable my $"XXXX" all manual ?

Thank you before.

Best regards

Hendro B