A machine behind a modem...

Giles Coochey GilesC at CarmenMedia.com
Wed Sep 6 15:29:04 CEST 2006

You will need to forward a port of some form (SNMP for instance) from
the modem to the system.

Check the modems documentation on port forwarding and work out which
port you want to forward, which will depend on how you want to check
these services.

If you're forwarding a port you may want to use a check plugin that has
both encryption and authentication.

________________________________

	From: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Rodrigo
Maceno
	Sent: 06 September 2006 15:09
	To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
	Subject: [Nagios-users] A machine behind a modem...

	Hello,
	I have a machine, with a false IP, and with Internet access by a
modem adsl. I would like to know how I get check the disk space, the
total process, for example, of this machine with a real IP (modem) and a
false IP (machine). Could anyone help me?

	Thanks,
	Rodrigo.

	PS: Sorry by my english... :/

	This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.
	For more information please visit
http://www.messagelabs.com/email