check_mailq

Frank Sfalanga fsfalanga at vrcoffl.com
Sun Oct 8 19:22:48 CEST 2006

I've edited the sudoers file using visudo and appended this information
- it doesn't seem to have made a difference though, unfortunately.

Perhaps this plugin will not work the way I'm trying to use it?

I'm guessing that this plugin is designed to run on the mail server
itself which is running nagios /and/ qmail?

An SMTP service for instance is easy to monitor remotely because you can
just attempt an SMTP connection to test.

Checking the mail queue remotely is maybe not possible?  Maybe I'm just
missing something?