Can only monitor localhost

Mon Nov 27 14:33:01 CET 2006

You need to use check_nrpe (download NRPE 2.5.2. from the Nagios
website) in conjunction with the Nagios standard plugins on each remote
host you want to monitor.

Nagios sends the command to execute the plugin to NRPE running on the
remote host, NRPE runs it and sends the output back to Nagios.

Andy.