Testing quality (rtt and packet loss) of Internet connection?

karl.kornel at mindspeed.com karl.kornel at mindspeed.com
Thu Nov 23 00:18:48 CET 2006

I think you're looking for the check_cluster2 program, which is in the
contrib/ directory of the plugins package.  You can use that to define a
host/service whose state is influenced directly by the states of one or
more other hosts/services.

-- A. Karl Kornel, Mindspeed Technologies, Inc.
karl.kornel at mindspeed.com -- (949) 579-3503
"Remember the Rules: Separation & Optimization"

nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net wrote on 11/22/2006 03:09:12
PM: