nsca/services issue

Jedrzej Jajor jedrzej at man.poznan.pl
Tue Nov 21 18:30:57 CET 2006

Hi,

I assume you have a host 'mike' and a service 'nmbd' defined on it. Check if
you have "accept_passive_service_checks=1" in nagios.cfg and
"passive_checks_enabled 1" in the service definition. If you open the
Service State Information page in the web interface it should also say that
passive checks are enabled.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Jedrzej